Header

Image Map

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Peanut Butter Mocha Latte

School is almost here.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The prospect of school coming is motivating me to work on my blog as much as possible, so that it will be easier once school starts. I've made tons of food these past few weeks.
Blackberry Crumble Bars, Cinnamon Pecan Blondies.
Nectarine Gazpacho.
Caramelized Peach Pancakes.
 
All coming soon.
 
So I've been trying to work on my blog, as you can see, and I am trying to make the layout as nice as possible too.
I successfully used html to add a custom font. And that's about it.
 
But I try. I really do.
 
I'm going to try and create a pretty navbar, along with a recipe index.
 
So I've been blogging like crazy, trying to figure out html, and sipping these lattes.
 
These lattes really help ease my frustrations about html. Because when you take a sip of creamy, peanut butter-y, chocolaty, coffee-y goodness, everything in the world seems right.
 
 
 
 

















Peanut Butter Mocha Latte:
Serves 1

1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon hot chocolate mix (instead of this, you can just mix together cocoa powder and sugar)
2 teaspoons instant coffee
Water
Milk
Extra sugar, if needed
One drop Vanilla extract

In a mug, mix together coffee, peanut butter, cocoa powder/hot chocolate mix, coffee and vanilla.
Microwave on high for 40-60 seconds. Stir and add extra sugar, if needed. In separate mug, warm milk, and use a handheld frother to make the milk bubbly and foamy. Scoop the foam aside and pour milk into coffee mixture. Finally, scoop foam on top of coffee. Swirl as desired.
*Note: You can use a blender to make the milk nice and frothy. Just blend on high for a minute or two until frothy and foamy.
Enjoy!

P.S. Be on the lookout for a caramelized peach pancake recipe coming soon!

XO,
Meggi 

No comments:

Post a Comment