Header

Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

A little bit about me.......

This blog is going to be about cooking, crafting and having fun. I have had several blogs before but none of them have don't what I've wanted them to. I'd love for you to follow my blog, and to comment about what you see here on my little space in the internet world. But first, some facts about me:
  • I LOVE to cook
  • I LOVE the color pink
  • People describe me as bubbly, quirky and fun to be around :)
  • I like anything that is fun
  • I'm not afraid to get messy
  • I like blogging
  • I laugh a lot
  • My previous blogs/websites are: www.pink-cooking.weebly.com and www.a-scrumptious-mess.blogspot.com (if you want to check them out)
  • I'll post whenever I feel like it (at least every week but not on a designated day)
  • I like my food spicy
That's about it for now. If you stop by my blog be sure to comment an idea for a blog post and follow my blog by email. Thanks for reading!
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment