Header

Image Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blackberry Crumble Breakfast Bars

Hi friends!

 
 
 
I'm BACK!
And I'm in a very good mood right now. You know why?
 
Because two of my beloved (you know who you are) friends told me that they actually read my blog! Yes! And one of them even sent me a picture of my pancakes that she made.
Yay!
 
Okay, you can unplug your ears now, I'm done talking.
 


Just kidding! But now I'm going to talk about these blackberry bars instead. They are moist and jam-packed with berries. Can you say yum?
 
Perfect for those mornings when you're running out the door and you need to grab something to eat.
 
Perfect for the fact that your lunch period is at 10:30 in the morning and you're dying of hunger on the way home.
 
Perfect for eating in less than two bites.

 
 




 
 






XO,
Meggi Image Map

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! I'll have to try to make it one of these weekends.

    ReplyDelete