Header

Image Map

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Zhuchinni, Spinach and White Bean Frittata


 Everyone in the blogging community has been welcoming fall.


Me? Not so much.
 
I love fall. It's my favorite season. But I kinda don't want to let summer go.
Where I live, we are still wearing shorts and tank tops, and only a few Halloween displays have been put up in stores. I'm looking at you, Michaels.
So this frittata is my I-don't-want-summer-to-go-but-I-know-I'm-just-being-ridiculous meal.
 
Makes sense?
 


 
It's so simple and easy, and makes a really delicious dinner. Or lunch. Or snack. Or breakfast.

 

It's also really good reheated. A nice upgrade from pb&j.

 
 
Give it a try!
 
 

 
So, I'm going to try something new. Every time I post something, I'll include links to things that I'm loving that week in the bloggy world!
This week, I'm really loving these cookies, and this cake and this too, and I'm planning to wash it all down with this. Also, to make me seem like someone who eats healthy, I really love this and this. And to photograph it all, this.


Image MapEnjoy the links!
XO,
Meggi

No comments:

Post a Comment