Header

Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cheesy baked potato wedges

Hi guys,

Basically, my week has been great! All I did was watch it snow and snow and snow. But, I also did some cooking. I made enchiladas and baked potato wedges for dinner one night and they were pretty good. They were all covered in molten cheese and tasted really good. Today, I'll share the potatoes and if I get 10 page views on this, then I will post the enchiladas. :) I know im blackmailing, but I just really want a popular blog!
Okay, here's the recipe:

3 russet potatoes, cut into wedges (peel on)
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 teaspoons Tessemaes' southwestern ranch dressing (BTW, this is my favorite dressing)
dry basil
shredded cheese (your favorite type and desired amount)

Mix all ingredients together except cheese so that potatoes are coated. Place potatoes in baking dish. Place in 375* oven and make, cover in foil for 30-40 min. Uncover and sprinkle cheese over top. Bake uncovered for 10 min so cheese melts.
Enjoy!

If you want something else to do, then go check out my friends over at www.theehstuff.blogspot.com and www.daniellachic.blogspot.com!
Be sure to help me get 10 pageviews so you can see and make the enchiladas!
~anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment